Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I Opened an Etsy Shop!


...I'm back on the East Coast! I just returned home from my two week journey across the country— and I'm not even going to begin to express just how incredible I'm feeling upon my return (as I won't be able to do such scintillating enlightenment justice in merely a few sentences). Thus, be on the lookout for a "Roadtrip Recap" post in the very near future for more depth and detail.

The point of this post is 1) simply to check in AND 2) let you know that I opened an Etsy shop! For now, I'm selling stickers (the perfect addition to your laptop, phone case, water bottle, car...you name it!), and there will be more hand-crafted goods coming to LibbyKingDesign in the future. I'd love it if you took a second to check it out! All designs have been drawn/created by me.


You'll be hearing from me again soon! Until then, I hope all is well and that you're having a stellar August. It's really hitting me that the summer is coming to a close soon...I mean, I leave for NYC in less than two weeks!? Anyways, enjoy the lingering sun, slow mornings, salty air, and unlatched windows.

xx, Lib 

No comments:

Post a Comment